Thursday, May 10, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award Nomination Week #3

So sorry for running a little late on the Award Nomination post this week. I've been super busy and there's just isn't enough time in a day. But as promised, here is Week #3 for the Versatile Blogger Award Nomination.



This week BIG THANK YOU goes to Rushie from B is for Beauty. Her blog is filled with great reviews and all things beauty related. Be sure to drop by B is for Beauty.

Click here to read about Rushie's 7 random facts.
Click here to read my previous post regarding my blog awards and nominations.

The Rules:
1. Nominate 10 fellow bloggers
2. Let them know you have nominated them
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself
4. Thank the blogger that nominated you
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award to your blog!

Again, I am going to skip rule #3. You can read my randoms facts here and here

Now, the lovely 10 bloggers I nominate this week are:


Congrats bloggers. I look forward to reading your random facts. 
Thank You again Rushie for nominating me.

7 comments:

  1. awww you are welcome! You deserve it your blog is amazing!

    http://b-is-for-beauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!Thank you so much for awarding me my very first blog award.so sorry I'm nt going to update my blog in 3 weeks due to my mid year examination.but I promise I'll thank you have nominated me in this award. Can I know how to add the Versatire Blogger Award on my blog??hope that we can keep in touch!!

    http://cocofashionearth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award! And thank you so much for nominating my blog for it! I promise I'll publish it tomorrow.
    Thank you for the support, right back at ya! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, and thank you for awarding me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your award, and thanks so much for nominating me. It means so much, coming from a lovely blog like yours.

    xx

    ReplyDelete